Departures: Sunday, weekly throughout the year
8 Days & occasional 6 & 7-Day itineraries (Sun-Fri/Sat)
15 Days -- two different 8-day itineraries back to back. The ultimate Galapagos cruise! Contact us for rates.
2017-2018 Rates, per person
|CABIN TYPE / DECK
|Iguana Deck Double / lowest deck
|Iguana Deck Triple (cabins 9 & 10 only)
|Iguana Deck Single*
|Booby Deck Double / middle deck
|Dolphin Deck Double / highest deck
*Singles assigned best cabin available at time of sailing
- Family, Teens, Graduates, Diving, Holiday -- call for departure dates
- Shorter Itineraries: 7-Day/6-Nights (Sun-Sat Itinerary B, 10% discount off 8-Day rate. Available during "seasonal" dates (specific dates in Jan, Feb, Mar, Aug - Dec) -- please inquire.
- Women only departure, please inquire
Included in the cruise rate: cabin accommodation; all meals and snacks, non-alcoholic beverages, bottled water, Captain's welcome & farewell cocktail, house wine and local beer wtih dinner; guided shore excursions; complimentary use of wetsuits, snorkeling equipment & sea kayaks and stand up paddle boards (new!) transfers in islands between airport and the dock.
- Galapagos Airfare (from Quito or Guayaquil): $540 to $620, depending on the routing, season, and subject to change
- Fuel Surcharge, if applicable (none at this time)
- $124 Galapagos Park Fee & INGALA tourist card; $62 for children under age 12
Single Supplement: single cabin rate (see above)
- Children's discount: 25% for children 7-11, allowed only on Family-designated departures; 50% on internal air. Teens ages 12-17 receive 15% on cruise rate only and are allowed on any departure date.
- Early Bird Promotion, 2017: book 180 days + prior to departure, take 5% off.- Two week itinerary, 5% off each week.